Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Need a Helping Hand...

I'm an undergraduate at University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka. I'm doing a research on "Semantic web prefetching". In order to do a literature survey I want some related papers to review.

"An Approach to Web Prefetching Agent Based on Web Ontology with Hidden Markov Model" by Xin Jin

"Towards Semantics-Based Prefetching to Reduce Web Access Latency" by Cheng-Zhong Xu, Tamer I. Ibrahim

Above are two papers that I found out but since I have no logins in Springer, ACM or IEEE. Therefore I need someone's help to get those papers.If someone has those papers and some other related papers please be kind enough to send them to me.I guarantee that those papers are only for academic usage and not for sale or will not misuse them.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment